Обсуждение: p3p Policy problems

p3p Policy problems

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi Marc,

Following on from our discussion about the p3p policy on ads.hub.org, it
looks like one reason they might not be working is that the server is
not outputing a p3p line in the http headers- see
http://validator.w3.org/p3p/20020128/p3p.pl?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fads.hub.org

on the other hand, doubleclick.net output:

P3P:CP="CURa ADMa DEVa PSAo PSDo OUR BUS UNI PUR INT DEM STA PRE COM NAV
OTC NOI DSP COR"

Of course, this would have to be altered for ads.hub.org as per
http://www.hub.org/hubpolicy.php

according to the validator there is also a policyref="URI" directive
(that doubleclick are not outputting).

Regards, Dave.

Re: p3p Policy problems

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
'K, but how do I fix that? :)  Note that I produced this using that IBM
tool I pointed you to previously, and *thought* I had followed all the
steps ... apparently I missed one, but which? :(

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Dave Page wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> Following on from our discussion about the p3p policy on ads.hub.org, it
> looks like one reason they might not be working is that the server is
> not outputing a p3p line in the http headers- see
> http://validator.w3.org/p3p/20020128/p3p.pl?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fads.hub.org
>
> on the other hand, doubleclick.net output:
>
> P3P:CP="CURa ADMa DEVa PSAo PSDo OUR BUS UNI PUR INT DEM STA PRE COM NAV
> OTC NOI DSP COR"
>
> Of course, this would have to be altered for ads.hub.org as per
> http://www.hub.org/hubpolicy.php
>
> according to the validator there is also a policyref="URI" directive
> (that doubleclick are not outputting).
>
> Regards, Dave.

Re: p3p Policy problems

От
"Dave Page"

The most likely is a personnally identifiable cookie one I guess,
however I think the header is worth looking into. It could be output by
the php script that returns the image - the correct text for it would
be:

P3P:CP="NOI DSP TAIa PSAa PSDa OUR NOR UNI COM NAV INT"

based on http://www.hub.org/hubpolicy.php

Regards, Dave.