Обсуждение: www, advocacy and developer in one website

www, advocacy and developer in one website

От
"Andreas Grabmüller"
Дата:
As I have written before, I have created a little example of how a fully integrated website could look like.

http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org/test.htm

Currently none of the links works, this is just one page to show how it could be done. I personally like this, what do
youthink?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--
LetzPlay.de
| Freemail:       http://www.letzplay.de/mail
| Forenhosting: http://www.letzplay.de/foren

Re: www, advocacy and developer in one website

От
"Dave Page"

I like it :-)

/D

Re: www, advocacy and developer in one website

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Andreas,

> As I have written before, I have created a little example of how a fully
> integrated website could look like.
>
> http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org/test.htm

I like it.  I'd like another top-level link, though, called "press" for a
redirect to the morphed "advocacy" stuff.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions