Обсуждение: Re: News item correction needed

Re: News item correction needed

От
"Dave Page"

Wassup with it?

/D

Re: News item correction needed

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> Wassup with it?

Bad link to the presskit.  Should be:

presskit/en/presskit74.html

instead of what it is.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: News item correction needed

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Fixed.

Дата:
Dave,

Is the site rebuilding from PHP automatically hourly, or do we need you to run
Buildsite?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: News item correction needed

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

The Finnish Presskit is set to Root permissions, meaning that I can't correct
it.  Can you fix it's permissions?  The encoding is screwy.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: News item correction needed

От
"Dave Page"

Yes, it's automatic. I would normally run it manually, but Robert & I
are already treading on each other's feet and communicating through
filenames!

Regards, Dave.

Re: News item correction needed

От
"Dave Page"

Both Robert & I are already editting it - try ls in that dir!

Regards, Dave.

Re: News item correction needed

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> Both Robert & I are already editting it - try ls in that dir!

I'm still getting a "permission denied" when I try to upload the new file.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: News item correction needed

От
"Dave Page"

Yes, I haven't done anything yet. Both Robert and I are already working
on it and interfering with each other's work. I'm trying to talk to him
some way other than by creating files with sentences as names!

/D

Re: News item correction needed

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Guys,

OK!  Fixed now.  Finnish is up.

Language encoding is hell.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: News item correction needed

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

Damn.  Still bad.  Didn't realize that news/ was a subdirectory.  please
change the HREF to:

../presskit/en/presskit74.html

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: News item correction needed

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> Yes, I haven't done anything yet. Both Robert and I are already working
> on it and interfering with each other's work. I'm trying to talk to him
> some way other than by creating files with sentences as names!

Do you have access to IRC?   The rest of us are all on irc.freenode.net
#postgresql

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: News item correction needed

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Sorry Josh, please upload it again as I just managed to overwrite it :-(

Regards, Dave.

OK, I'm there. Don't have a clue what any of the commands are though...

/D

Re: News item correction needed

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
I bowed out but I think Dave has it all cleared up... I didnt have IRC
access or i would have suggested it. in the future, it might be easiest
to do "talk (xzilla|dpage|etc)" on the console, as it should open up
some chat software on the server with whoever you want to talk to.

Robert Treat

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 16:07, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Dave,
>
> > Yes, I haven't done anything yet. Both Robert and I are already working
> > on it and interfering with each other's work. I'm trying to talk to him
> > some way other than by creating files with sentences as names!
>
> Do you have access to IRC?   The rest of us are all on irc.freenode.net
> #postgresql
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: News item correction needed

От
"Dave Page"

I tried that with Devrim this morning, and you this evening and got no
response either time :-(

/D