Обсуждение: New News Entry

New News Entry

От
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Дата:
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?212

Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
Headline: PostgreSQL Wins Linux Journal Editors Choice Award
PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS! This is the second year in a row we
havewon the award.

Story:

PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS!

Linux Journal\'s Editors\' Choice Awards are well-known as the premiere forum recognizing outstanding product
developmentsand achievements in the Linux market, and winners of the sixth annual awards are featured in the August
2004issue of Linux Journal.

Check out <a href=\"http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7564\">the full article</a>.

Re: New News Entry

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

Approved. Thanks.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr

Re: New News Entry

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
Incidentally, last year we recieved an email and a graphic file for the
award to put on the site. Did we happen to get anything like that this
year?

Robert Treat

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 03:11, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Approved. Thanks.
>
> Regards, Devrim
>
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
>
> > A new entry has been added to the news database.
> >
> > Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?212
> >
> > Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
> > Headline: PostgreSQL Wins Linux Journal Editors Choice Award
> > PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS! This is the second year in a
rowwe have won the award.

> > Story:
> >
> > PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS!
> >
> > Linux Journal\'s Editors\' Choice Awards are well-known as the premiere forum recognizing outstanding product
developmentsand achievements in the Linux market, and winners of the sixth annual awards are featured in the August
2004issue of Linux Journal.

> > Check out <a href=\"http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7564\">the full article</a>.

> --
> Devrim GUNDUZ
> devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
>             http://www.tdmsoft.com
>             http://www.gunduz.org

Re: New News Entry

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On 2 Aug 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> Incidentally, last year we recieved an email and a graphic file for the
> award to put on the site. Did we happen to get anything like that this
> year?

I digged the site a lot this morning but could not find one. Maybe one of
us (you, Josh, or anybody else?) should contact with them.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
            http://www.tdmsoft.com
            http://www.gunduz.org

Re: [press] New News Entry

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> Incidentally, last year we recieved an email and a graphic file for the
> award to put on the site. Did we happen to get anything like that this
> year?

I haven't heard anything from them so far ... I've been scanning all my
spam and regular mailboxes since the moment I heard ...

> Robert Treat
>
> On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 03:11, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Approved. Thanks.
>>
>> Regards, Devrim
>>
>> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
>>
>>> A new entry has been added to the news database.
>>>
>>> Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?212
>>>
>>> Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
>>> Headline: PostgreSQL Wins Linux Journal Editors Choice Award
>>> PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS! This is the second year in a
rowwe have won the award.

>>> Story:
>>>
>>> PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS!
>>>
>>> Linux Journal\'s Editors\' Choice Awards are well-known as the premiere forum recognizing outstanding product
developmentsand achievements in the Linux market, and winners of the sixth annual awards are featured in the August
2004issue of Linux Journal.

>>> Check out <a href=\"http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7564\">the full article</a>.
>>>

>>> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
>>> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend
>>>

>> --
>> Devrim GUNDUZ
>> devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
>>             http://www.tdmsoft.com
>>             http://www.gunduz.org

>> TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>>       subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
>>       message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
>
> --
> Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

----

Re: New News Entry

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
already done

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 2 Aug 2004, Robert Treat wrote:
>
>> Incidentally, last year we recieved an email and a graphic file for the
>> award to put on the site. Did we happen to get anything like that this
>> year?
>
> I digged the site a lot this morning but could not find one. Maybe one of
> us (you, Josh, or anybody else?) should contact with them.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Devrim GUNDUZ
> devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
>             http://www.tdmsoft.com
>             http://www.gunduz.org

----

Re: [press] New News Entry

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> Incidentally, last year we recieved an email and a graphic file for the
> award to put on the site. Did we happen to get anything like that this
> year?

Remembering last year, it was about a month or so before we did get
contacted though, but I've sent off a note asking for details on at least
getting the graphic file, if its not the same one they have on the article
itself ...

  > > Robert Treat
>
> On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 03:11, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Approved. Thanks.
>>
>> Regards, Devrim
>>
>> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:
>>
>>> A new entry has been added to the news database.
>>>
>>> Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?212
>>>
>>> Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
>>> Headline: PostgreSQL Wins Linux Journal Editors Choice Award
>>> PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS! This is the second year in a
rowwe have won the award.

>>> Story:
>>>
>>> PostgreSQL has won the 2004 Linux Journal Editors\' Choice Award for the best DBMS!
>>>
>>> Linux Journal\'s Editors\' Choice Awards are well-known as the premiere forum recognizing outstanding product
developmentsand achievements in the Linux market, and winners of the sixth annual awards are featured in the August
2004issue of Linux Journal.

>>> Check out <a href=\"http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7564\">the full article</a>.
>>>

>>> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
>>> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend
>>>

>> --
>> Devrim GUNDUZ
>> devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
>>             http://www.tdmsoft.com
>>             http://www.gunduz.org

>> TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>>       subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
>>       message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
>
> --
> Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

----

Re: [press] New News Entry

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Robert Treat wrote:
>
>> Incidentally, last year we recieved an email and a graphic file for the
>> award to put on the site. Did we happen to get anything like that this
>> year?
>
> Remembering last year, it was about a month or so before we did get contacted
> though, but I've sent off a note asking for details on at least getting the
> graphic file, if its not the same one they have on the article itself ...

Oops, just re-checked, and the 'graphic' I saw was the 'Subscrbe to' one
at the bottom :)  Will let y'all know when I hear back ...

----