Обсуждение: Link to "PostgreSQL Home" on techdocs left menu is broken

Link to "PostgreSQL Home" on techdocs left menu is broken

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi guys,

Was just visiting the Techdocs site and noticed that the link to
"PostgreSQL Home" in it's left hand menu bar is broken.  Instead of
pointing to www.postgresql.org, it points to
www.ca.postgresql.org/index.html, which breaks.

Is that Robert's thing to look after?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: Link to "PostgreSQL Home" on techdocs left menu is

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 10:28, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Was just visiting the Techdocs site and noticed that the link to
> "PostgreSQL Home" in it's left hand menu bar is broken.  Instead of
> pointing to www.postgresql.org, it points to
> www.ca.postgresql.org/index.html, which breaks.
>
> Is that Robert's thing to look after?

This seems to be the case only in the "guides" section, do you know
where the zope template files are kept? I can seem to figure out how to
edit them...

Robert Treat