Обсуждение: New News Entry

New News Entry

От
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Дата:
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?218

Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
Headline: The Slony team has released version 1.0.2
The Slony team has released version 1.0.2 of its replication engine following on the new PostgreSQL 8.0.0 BETA 1, the
worldsmost advanced open source database.

Story:

The Slony team has released version 1.0.2 of its replication engine following on the new PostgreSQL 8.0.0 BETA 1, the
worldsmost advanced open source database.

With this version, the Slony-I replication system allows you to use its advanced node switching features to make
versionupgrades to PostgreSQL
8.0 in minutes, regardless of database size.

Version 1.0.2 also fixes minor bugs, and is a drop-in replacement for existing Slony-I 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 installations.
Pleasevisit

for further information.

The Slony project team

Re: New News Entry

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

Approved.

Regards,

~devrim

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:

> A new entry has been added to the news database.
>
> Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?218
>
> Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
> Headline: The Slony team has released version 1.0.2
> The Slony team has released version 1.0.2 of its replication engine following on the new PostgreSQL 8.0.0 BETA 1, the
worldsmost advanced open source database.

> Story:
>
> The Slony team has released version 1.0.2 of its replication engine following on the new PostgreSQL 8.0.0 BETA 1, the
worldsmost advanced open source database.

> With this version, the Slony-I replication system allows you to use its advanced node switching features to make
versionupgrades to PostgreSQL
> 8.0 in minutes, regardless of database size.
>
> Version 1.0.2 also fixes minor bugs, and is a drop-in replacement for existing Slony-I 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 installations.
Pleasevisit

> for further information.
>

> The Slony project team

Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
            http://www.tdmsoft.com
            http://www.gunduz.org