Обсуждение: Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By turnstep: Add missing faqs dir and symlinkFAQ.html

Re: [PGWEB-COMMITS] By turnstep: Add missing faqs dir and symlinkFAQ.html

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Was this email intentionally left blank?

:-)

/D

Justin Clift
Dave Page wrote:
> Was this email intentionally left blank?
>
> :-)

Um, I think the email wasn't blank... he was pointing out that the email
footer message gives an URL to a page that doesn't exist.

That'd probably mean that his commit to the website that you asked about
was an attempt to make the link work.

I just tried the link in the email message however, and it's still a
Page Not Found type of error however.

:(

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines