Обсуждение: Bug form version numbers

Bug form version numbers

Дата:
Nicolas Addington <adding@math.wisc.edu> writes:
>> tsk, tsk --- it's not 8.0.  Yet.

> That's just what the online bug reporting thing filled in...

Yeah, I know.

www folk: could we *please* get rid of the popup menu for versions in
the bug report form, and just have a text field to fill in?  The amount
of time saved by the popup menu is minuscule, and I have gotten really
tired of people inserting WRONG INFORMATION BECAUSE THE BLEEDING FORM
WON'T LET THEM PUT IN CORRECT INFORMATION.

Sorry for shouting, but I've gotten more than tired of this constantly-
recurring problem.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Bug form version numbers

От
"Dave Page"

I didn't realise there was a problem. Fix committed to CVS - it'll hit
the web in a few hours.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Bug form version numbers

Дата:
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
>> www folk: could we *please* get rid of the popup menu for versions in
>> the bug report form, and just have a text field to fill in?

> I didn't realise there was a problem. Fix committed to CVS - it'll hit
> the web in a few hours.

Much better.  Thanks!

            regards, tom lane