Обсуждение: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave, Emily,

Is everything done, now, except for re-linking the downloads to wwwmaster?  Or
is there still stuff to fix?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
"Dave Page"

Just the issues I reported last night, and the URLs I mailed you this
morning. As soon as I have the updated files, I can pput them on the
site.

Regards Dave.

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> Just the issues I reported last night, and the URLs I mailed you this
> morning. As soon as I have the updated files, I can pput them on the
> site.

Based on Emily's version or on my CVS?

Oh, wait, you've not seen Emily's version.....
http://postgresql.tinysofa.com/about/press

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
"Dave Page"

Well that's essentially what I have as far as I can see, just hidden.
Who is doing this though - me or Emily? If she has time, then I have a
ton of other stuff to do - it seems pointless us both doing the same
thing...

/D

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> Well that's essentially what I have as far as I can see, just hidden.
> Who is doing this though - me or Emily? If she has time, then I have a
> ton of other stuff to do - it seems pointless us both doing the same
> thing...

Emily grabbed your stuff last night, so really both of you.    I'm not sure
why she didn't e-mail you.

According to her, Omar should be available starting in AU morning for last
touches.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
"Dave Page"

Well in that case shall I leave all the web stuff to Emily and Omar? I
can concentrate on win32 etc. then... Not to mention get some sleep!

Regards, Dave.

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> Well in that case shall I leave all the web stuff to Emily and Omar? I
> can concentrate on win32 etc. then... Not to mention get some sleep!

Yes, hopefully they can handle it from here.

--Josh

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Emily, Oleg:

It's morning your time now.  Are you on this?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Emily, Oleg:

(Omar)

> It's morning your time now.  Are you on this?

Looks like they're not online at present, as it's just his 1:07pm here
in Sydney.  They're still in Australia aren't they?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Justin,

> (Omar)

Rigtht, Omar.   Ok, now I'm getting a little worried about this.  It's now
like late afternoon in AU, and I haven't heard from them.   Dave, when you
get up, we're probably going to have to finish up.

> Looks like they're not online at present, as it's just his 1:07pm here
> in Sydney.  They're still in Australia aren't they?

As far as I know.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Justin,
>
>>(Omar)
>
> Rigtht, Omar.   Ok, now I'm getting a little worried about this.  It's now
> like late afternoon in AU, and I haven't heard from them.   Dave, when you
> get up, we're probably going to have to finish up.

Um, which virtual machine is it all on?  I've still got an account on
the one that Techdocs is on if it's helpful.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Emily Boyd
Дата:
Josh,

> Rigtht, Omar.   Ok, now I'm getting a little worried about this.  It's now
> like late afternoon in AU, and I haven't heard from them.   Dave, when you
> get up, we're probably going to have to finish up.

Omar's working on it right now.

Emily

Re: What do we still need on 8.0 release web stuff?

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
I'm here :)

     Oleg
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Justin Clift wrote:

> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Emily, Oleg:
>
> (Omar)
>
>> It's morning your time now.  Are you on this?
>
> Looks like they're not online at present, as it's just his 1:07pm here in
> Sydney.  They're still in Australia aren't they?
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83