Обсуждение: proffesional services page

proffesional services page

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
Good day,

I see that "Professional Services" still pointed to old
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/companies.php

I'm not sure if techdocs is right place for this page and if
content is up to date.

      Regards,
          Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: proffesional services page

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Tuesday 18 January 2005 06:44, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I see that "Professional Services" still pointed to old
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/companies.php
>
> I'm not sure if techdocs is right place for this page and if
> content is up to date.

The plan is to move the page into the main www website and put a redirect in
place on the techdocs site.  The techdocs page is up to date except for one
or two new requests that came in just before last week which I will do once I
get things settled down a bit.

--
Robert Treat

Re: proffesional services page

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Robert Treat wrote:

> On Tuesday 18 January 2005 06:44, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>> Good day,
>>
>> I see that "Professional Services" still pointed to old
>> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/companies.php
>>
>> I'm not sure if techdocs is right place for this page and if
>> content is up to date.
>>

> The plan is to move the page into the main www website and put a redirect in
> place on the techdocs site.  The techdocs page is up to date except for one
> or two new requests that came in just before last week which I will do once I
> get things settled down a bit.

Does this page is the one Josh was intended to prepare. I'm concerned party
here because I tried to promote my company "Delta-Soft" (www.pgsql.ru/ds) and
Josh explained there will be another page. So I'm loooking for that page :)

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: proffesional services page

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Oleg,

> Does this page is the one Josh was intended to prepare. I'm concerned party
> here because I tried to promote my company "Delta-Soft" (www.pgsql.ru/ds)
> and Josh explained there will be another page. So I'm loooking for that
> page :)

Well, you should be on Professional Services, no question.

The "other page" will be one for companies who have contributed code to
PostgreSQL.   There will still need to be some discussion around what that
will entail ...

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: proffesional services page

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Oleg,
>
>> Does this page is the one Josh was intended to prepare. I'm concerned party
>> here because I tried to promote my company "Delta-Soft" (www.pgsql.ru/ds)
>> and Josh explained there will be another page. So I'm loooking for that
>> page :)
>
> Well, you should be on Professional Services, no question.

ok. Whom I should sent information about my company

> The "other page" will be one for companies who have contributed code to
> PostgreSQL.   There will still need to be some discussion around what that
> will entail ...

seems we already discussed this. Our company actually contributed
contrib modules.

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: proffesional services page

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Oleg,

> seems we already discussed this. Our company actually contributed
> contrib modules.

The question isn't around DeltaSoft, it's around several other contributors.
See the Advocacy archives for the discussion.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions