Обсуждение: News item for 8?

News item for 8?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi us,

Out of curiosity, should we also have a "News Item" for the 8 release as
well as the general blurb on the front page?  From memory, News Items
get put through RSS feeds and such.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

Re: News item for 8?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Justin,

> Out of curiosity, should we also have a "News Item" for the 8 release as
> well as the general blurb on the front page?  From memory, News Items
> get put through RSS feeds and such.

I have one, I just need to update the links.   It'll be on the system in a
couple hours, if someone can approve it then.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant

Re: News item for 8?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
<snip>
> I have one, I just need to update the links.   It'll be on the system in a
> couple hours, if someone can approve it then.

Yep, no worries.  Just let me know when you want it approved.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

Re: News item for 8?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Justin,

> Yep, no worries.  Just let me know when you want it approved.

Submitted.  Please check, then approve to post in an hour or so.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus               Consultant
josh@agliodbs.com     www.agliodbs.com
Ph: 415-752-2500    Fax: 415-752-2387
2166 Hayes Suite 200    San Francisco, CA

Re: News item for 8?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Justin,
>

>>Yep, no worries.  Just let me know when you want it approved.
>

> Submitted.  Please check, then approve to post in an hour or so.

All done (checked, approved, activated).

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift