Обсуждение: problem with david wheelers feed on planetpostgresql

problem with david wheelers feed on planetpostgresql

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
I've noticed that David Wheeler's blog postings are continuously
incrementing in their posting date on planetpostgresql. This is keeping
his blog post at the top of the page and bumping others below the fold.
For example, I completely missed Chris's blog post on my$ql compat beta
release. I've sent David an IM about this, but until it's fixed perhaps
we should remove his feed from the page?

Robert Treat

Re: problem with david wheelers feed on planetpostgresql

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 10:36, Robert Treat wrote:
> I've noticed that David Wheeler's blog postings are continuously
> incrementing in their posting date on planetpostgresql. This is keeping
> his blog post at the top of the page and bumping others below the fold.
> For example, I completely missed Chris's blog post on my$ql compat beta
> release. I've sent David an IM about this, but until it's fixed perhaps
> we should remove his feed from the page?

I talked with David, seems we need to update the feed to
http://www.justatheory.com/index.rss10. I can't seem to remember how to
access that server :-(  so dropping this email so someone else can make
the switch.

Robert Treat

Re: problem with david wheelers feed on planetpostgresql

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi Robert,

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Robert Treat wrote:

> I've noticed that David Wheeler's blog postings are continuously
> incrementing in their posting date on planetpostgresql. This is keeping
> his blog post at the top of the page and bumping others below the fold.
> For example, I completely missed Chris's blog post on my$ql compat beta
> release. I've sent David an IM about this, but until it's fixed perhaps
> we should remove his feed from the page?

Thanks for the heads-up. I was aware of the problem, however I thought of
a different thing :(

Anyway, he contacted with me a few minutes before (as you know). I've
updated his blog url. Planet seems bright now :)

Cheers,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri         -          http://www.kivi.com.tr