Обсуждение: About captcha for comment submissions

About captcha for comment submissions

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

Where are we on $_SUBJECT? For the last week, I'm really bored about
deleting the spams there...

Who was working for this?

Regards,

Re: About captcha for comment submissions

От
Tino Wildenhain
Дата:
Devrim GUNDUZ schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Where are we on $_SUBJECT? For the last week, I'm really bored about
> deleting the spams there...
>
> Who was working for this?

The conclusion is: captcha does not protect you. So you have to
manually work anyway. All you can get with captcha is to
bother disabled people.

Regards
Tino

Re: About captcha for comment submissions

От
"Dave Page"

Travis Hein was working on it, but it kinda hit a dead end when
accessibility issues were considered.

Regards, Dave