Обсуждение: Empty support page needs a redirect

Empty support page needs a redirect

От
"Greg Sabino Mullane"
Дата:

Re: Empty support page needs a redirect

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> The recent MySQL IPO story on slashdot had a comment linking to:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_services
>
> which appears as an empty (but not 404) page. Can we get it to redirect to:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

Do we have any idea where they got this idea from?

BTW, it's not an empty page, it's a page that says "invalid type of
service specified".

I don't agree with the policy that we should add redirects for everybody
who types in a broken URL to our site. But if we're actively promoting
an incorrect URL ourselves, we should certainly do sometihng about *that*.

//Magnus