Обсуждение: Please remove ECPG from SoC page right away

Please remove ECPG from SoC page right away

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Robert, Dave,

Per the discussion on -hackers, please remove any mention of ECPG from
the SoC page.  We won't accept any ECPG projects, so we shouldn't have
it on the page.

BTW, how did the ECPG "idea" get on the SoC page in the first place?

--Josh Berkus

Re: Please remove ECPG from SoC page right away

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert, Dave,
>
> Per the discussion on -hackers, please remove any mention of ECPG from
> the SoC page.  We won't accept any ECPG projects, so we shouldn't have
> it on the page.

Removed.

> BTW, how did the ECPG "idea" get on the SoC page in the first place?

Dunno, but my first guess would be it was on the list from last year.

//Magnus