Обсуждение: Events moderation

Events moderation

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
JD,

I've got complaints that events aren't being moderated. You
volunteered to keep on top of this when I last complained that things
were getting missed - is there a technical problem we need to resolve?

--
Dave Page

Re: Events moderation

От
"Joshua D. Drake"

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 17:23 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> JD,
>
> I've got complaints that events aren't being moderated. You
> volunteered to keep on top of this when I last complained that things
> were getting missed - is there a technical problem we need to resolve?

Can you attach another arm without leaving a scar? No this is completely
my bad and an oversight on my part. I apologize. I will be more diligent
in the future.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Re: Events moderation

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 17:23 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> JD,
>>
>> I've got complaints that events aren't being moderated. You
>> volunteered to keep on top of this when I last complained that things
>> were getting missed - is there a technical problem we need to resolve?
>
> Can you attach another arm without leaving a scar?

No scar? What are you, man or mouse? :-p
> No this is completely
> my bad and an oversight on my part. I apologize. I will be more diligent
> in the future.

Thanks :-)

--
Dave Page

Re: Events moderation

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Wednesday 02 July 2008 14:29:57 Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>
wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 17:23 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> >> JD,
> >>
> >> I've got complaints that events aren't being moderated. You
> >> volunteered to keep on top of this when I last complained that things
> >> were getting missed - is there a technical problem we need to resolve?
> >
> > Can you attach another arm without leaving a scar?
>
> No scar? What are you, man or mouse? :-p
>
>  > No this is completely
> >
> > my bad and an oversight on my part. I apologize. I will be more diligent
> > in the future.
>
> Thanks :-)

Are nagios alerts still going to -slaves? ISTR there was some talk about
directing them to more specific emails, did that ever happen?

--
Robert Treat

Re: Events moderation

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Robert Treat
<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Are nagios alerts still going to -slaves? ISTR there was some talk about
> directing them to more specific emails, did that ever happen?

Most probably are, yes.

--
Dave Page

Re: Events moderation

От
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Dave Page wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Robert Treat
> <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
>> Are nagios alerts still going to -slaves? ISTR there was some talk about
>> directing them to more specific emails, did that ever happen?
>
> Most probably are, yes.

nope ... nagios alerts are not going to -slaves any more ...

Stefan

Re: Events moderation

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Sun, 2008-07-06 at 18:35 +0200, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

> nope ... nagios alerts are not going to -slaves any more ...

That explains the silence in slaves list :)
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org