Обсуждение: News and Events moderation (again)

News and Events moderation (again)

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
I've just approved a bunch of events and news on the website.

JD, we spoke earlier this week and you said missing them was oversight
that you were going to resolve. I assume you've been unable to do so,
therefore I'd like to ask Devrim to take over from you on Events and
Doc Comments moderation, assuming his previous offer stands?

Guido; Are you receiving the notification messages on the slaves list?

--
Dave Page

Re: News and Events moderation (again)

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 17:04 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I assume you've been unable to do so,
> therefore I'd like to ask Devrim to take over from you on Events and
> Doc Comments moderation, assuming his previous offer stands?

As I wrote you on IM 2 days before, I'm more than willing to re-take
this over.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

Re: News and Events moderation (again)

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 17:04 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> I assume you've been unable to do so,
>> therefore I'd like to ask Devrim to take over from you on Events and
>> Doc Comments moderation, assuming his previous offer stands?
>
> As I wrote you on IM 2 days before, I'm more than willing to re-take
> this over.

Thanks Devrim. I assume from my Inbox that you have access? :-p

--
Dave Page

Re: News and Events moderation (again)

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 20:16 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> > As I wrote you on IM 2 days before, I'm more than willing to re-take
> > this over.
>
> Thanks Devrim. I assume from my Inbox that you have access? :-p

Yeah. Actually I had time for these stuff already, but I thought people
were taking care of those, but apparently I was wrong.

Cleared up the comments (and news) queue.

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

Re: News and Events moderation (again)

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 20:16 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> > As I wrote you on IM 2 days before, I'm more than willing to re-take
> > this over.
>
> Thanks Devrim.

FWIW, I'm enjoying a holiday now, and probably I won't be able to
moderate them until next weekend, then go on as usual.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

Re: News and Events moderation (again)

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 20:16 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> > As I wrote you on IM 2 days before, I'm more than willing to re-take
>> > this over.
>>
>> Thanks Devrim.
>
> FWIW, I'm enjoying a holiday now, and probably I won't be able to
> moderate them until next weekend, then go on as usual.

OK - go grab a beer or three then :-p

--
Dave Page

Re: News and Events moderation (again)

От
"Guido Barosio"
Дата:
I've been out on holidays, resuming my chores on these lists also today.

gb.-

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 20:16 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> > As I wrote you on IM 2 days before, I'm more than willing to re-take
>> > this over.
>>
>> Thanks Devrim.
>
> FWIW, I'm enjoying a holiday now, and probably I won't be able to
> moderate them until next weekend, then go on as usual.

OK - go grab a beer or three then :-p

--
Dave Page

Guido Barosio