Обсуждение: Moderation of pgsql-cygwin?

Moderation of pgsql-cygwin?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Is anyone moderating pgsql-cygwin?  I am not seeing my held-for-moderation
mail getting through.  At least it doesn't show up on the archives web page.

Re: Moderation of pgsql-cygwin?

От
David Fetter
Дата:
On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 04:51:14PM +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Is anyone moderating pgsql-cygwin?  I am not seeing my held-for-moderation
> mail getting through.  At least it doesn't show up on the archives web page.

More to the point, is there any reason not to shut down this list?

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Re: Moderation of pgsql-cygwin?

Дата:
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 04:51:14PM +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Is anyone moderating pgsql-cygwin?  I am not seeing my held-for-moderation
>> mail getting through.  At least it doesn't show up on the archives web page.

> More to the point, is there any reason not to shut down this list?

Don't get ahead of yourself.  I presume the mail Peter is complaining
about is the notice he tried to send out to notify people that we are
thinking of shutting down the list.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Moderation of pgsql-cygwin?

От
David Fetter
Дата:
On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:11:36PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> > On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 04:51:14PM +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >> Is anyone moderating pgsql-cygwin?  I am not seeing my
> >> held-for-moderation mail getting through.  At least it doesn't
> >> show up on the archives web page.
>
> > More to the point, is there any reason not to shut down this list?
>
> Don't get ahead of yourself.  I presume the mail Peter is
> complaining about is the notice he tried to send out to notify
> people that we are thinking of shutting down the list.

Great :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Re: Moderation of pgsql-cygwin?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: Moderation of pgsql-cygwin?

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
FWIW I never recieved the "this list is deprecated" email on the cygwin list,
though I did recieve it on the interfaces and other list... if that's what
you're wondering about, you might want to resend...

Robert Treat

--
Robert Treat