Обсуждение: Changes to archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org

Changes to archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Hello,

I would like to see the following changes made to the respective sites:

archives.postgresql.org:

Show date in thread listing.

Right now a thread might look like this:

The science of optimization in practical terms? Joshua D. Drake     * Re: The science of optimization in practical
terms?Bernd Helmle             * Re: The science of optimization in practical terms?               Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
                  * Re: The science of optimization in practical                       terms? Joshua D. Drake
                 * Re: The science of optimization in                               practical terms? Robert Haas

However if it is the 4 page of the by date sort, I have no idea in the
month where I am. Chances are I know at least reasonably the date of the
post I am looking for.

search.postgresql.org:

Add the ability to search by keyword AND author. probably by email and
or name.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

Re: Changes to archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> archives.postgresql.org:
>
> Show date in thread listing.
>
> Right now a thread might look like this:
>
> The science of optimization in practical terms? Joshua D. Drake
>       * Re: The science of optimization in practical terms? Bernd Helmle
>               * Re: The science of optimization in practical terms?
>                 Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
>                       * Re: The science of optimization in practical
>                         terms? Joshua D. Drake
>                               * Re: The science of optimization in
>                                 practical terms? Robert Haas
>

> However if it is the 4 page of the by date sort, I have no idea in the
> month where I am. Chances are I know at least reasonably the date of the
> post I am looking for.

Hmm.  I'll look into this (probably not today though).

Re: Changes to archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> > The science of optimization in practical terms? Joshua D. Drake
> >       * Re: The science of optimization in practical terms? Bernd Helmle
> >               * Re: The science of optimization in practical terms?
> >                 Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
> >                       * Re: The science of optimization in practical
> >                         terms? Joshua D. Drake
> >                               * Re: The science of optimization in
> >                                 practical terms? Robert Haas

I have changed this adding dates and times on the thread index, and
times on the date index.  How does it look now?