Обсуждение: wiki down?

wiki down?

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
I am getting a hang trying to access the wiki:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

http://enterprisedb.com

Re: wiki down?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 12:49 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I am getting a hang trying to access the wiki:
>
>     http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

Confirmed...

That is dalibo.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

Re: wiki down?

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> I am getting a hang trying to access the wiki:
>
>        http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

Should be OK now.

--
Dave Page

Re: wiki down?

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 12:49 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I am getting a hang trying to access the wiki:
>
>         http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

No problem from here...

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org

Re: wiki down?

От
Cédric Villemain
Дата:

Re: wiki down?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 18:21 +0100, Cédric Villemain wrote:

> Joshua D. Drake a écrit :
> > On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 12:49 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >> I am getting a hang trying to access the wiki:
> >>
> >>     http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo
> >

> > Confirmed...
> >
> > That is dalibo.
>
> Not really, we are hosting the servers in an external datacenter.
> Our servers are on the same subnet, and we didnt have failed nework in this period.

Well there was clearly a failure on this side of the pond.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

Re: wiki down?

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On 3/9/09, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 18:21 +0100, Cédric Villemain wrote:
>>
>> Joshua D. Drake a écrit :

>> > Confirmed...
>> >
>> > That is dalibo.
>>
>> Not really, we are hosting the servers in an external datacenter.
>> Our servers are on the same subnet, and we didnt have failed nework in
>> this period.
>
> Well there was clearly a failure on this side of the pond.

Yes, but it was nothing to do with Dalibo, nor was it a network or
hardware issue.

--
Dave Page

Re: wiki down?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 18:40 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> On 3/9/09, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> >> Not really, we are hosting the servers in an external datacenter.
> >> Our servers are on the same subnet, and we didnt have failed nework in
> >> this period.
> >
> > Well there was clearly a failure on this side of the pond.
>
> Yes, but it was nothing to do with Dalibo, nor was it a network or
> hardware issue.

I wasn't blaming Dalibo. I was saying it was there machine, or at least
to some degree managed by them. That is what it says on PMT anyway.

Joshua D. Drake