Обсуждение: How to announce on pgsql-announce list.

How to announce on pgsql-announce list.

От
"Gevik Babakhani"
Дата:
Hi,

Does one need any permission in order to post on pgsql-announce list?
I was wondering who moderates pgsql-announce list.

Regards,
Gevik.

Re: How to announce on pgsql-announce list.

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does one need any permission in order to post on pgsql-announce list?

Well, all posts are moderated. Other than that, no special permissions
are required.

> I was wondering who moderates pgsql-announce list.

Uh, not sure exactly who :-), but there are a number of people who do
(or at least are supposed to do).

//Magnus

Re: How to announce on pgsql-announce list.

От
"Gevik Babakhani"
Thank you :)

I guess my post was blocked :(

> Gevik Babakhani wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does one need any permission in order to post on pgsql-announce list?
>
> Well, all posts are moderated. Other than that, no special permissions
> are required.
>
>> I was wondering who moderates pgsql-announce list.
>
> Uh, not sure exactly who :-), but there are a number of people who do
> (or at least are supposed to do).
>
> //Magnus

Re: How to announce on pgsql-announce list.

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
I checked the queue, and it was there - so it wasn't rejected, just
nobody got to it yet. Seems whomever was supposed to do the moderation
was lagging a couple of days behind.

I approved it now, I hope I did the right thing :-)

//Magnus

Gevik Babakhani wrote:
> Thank you :)
>
> I guess my post was blocked :(
>
>> Gevik Babakhani wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Does one need any permission in order to post on pgsql-announce list?
>> Well, all posts are moderated. Other than that, no special permissions
>> are required.
>>
>>> I was wondering who moderates pgsql-announce list.
>> Uh, not sure exactly who :-), but there are a number of people who do
>> (or at least are supposed to do).
>>
>> //Magnus

Re: How to announce on pgsql-announce list.

От
"David E. Wheeler"
Дата:
On Mar 30, 2009, at 4:03 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> I checked the queue, and it was there - so it wasn't rejected, just
> nobody got to it yet. Seems whomever was supposed to do the moderation
> was lagging a couple of days behind.
>
> I approved it now, I hope I did the right thing :-)

I don't suppose you could approve my pgTAP 0.20 announcement? Or,
better yet, reject it and the followup, and then I'll send another one
with the link properly included. :-)

Thanks,

David