Обсуждение: Vacation time -- pgsql|{jobs-bugs} list moderation

Vacation time -- pgsql|{jobs-bugs} list moderation

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

I will be unavailable between Jul 11th and 26th, for holiday. I won't be
able to moderate jobs and bugs list. I may be the only moderator at jobs
list, so we may need someone.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Re: Vacation time -- pgsql|{jobs-bugs} list moderation

От
Joshua Tolley
Дата:
On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 04:19:38PM +0300, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will be unavailable between Jul 11th and 26th, for holiday. I won't be
> able to moderate jobs and bugs list. I may be the only moderator at jobs
> list, so we may need someone.

I was recently introduced to moderating the -bugs list; I could help on -jobs
too, if someone's needed.

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation

Re: Vacation time -- pgsql|{jobs-bugs} list moderation

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
I've been trying to keep an eye on / clear out all the lists once a day,
so we should be covered ...

----

Re: Vacation time -- pgsql|{jobs-bugs} list moderation

От
Chander Ganesan
Дата:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will be unavailable between Jul 11th and 26th, for holiday. I won't be
> able to moderate jobs and bugs list. I may be the only moderator at jobs
> list, so we may need someone.
>
> Regards,

I can step up to help moderate the -jobs list...

chander

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.