Обсуждение: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-7-30

PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-7-30

От
webmaster@postgresql.org
Дата:
PostgreSQL.org moderation report - 2009-7-30 14:0:1.

There are 2 documentation comment(s) requiring moderation.
There are 1 event(s) requiring moderation.

Moderators; please check and moderate these items as soon as possible!

Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-7-30

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:00 PM, <webmaster@postgresql.org> wrote:
> PostgreSQL.org moderation report - 2009-7-30 14:0:1.
>
> There are 2 documentation comment(s) requiring moderation.
> There are 1 event(s) requiring moderation.
>
> Moderators; please check and moderate these items as soon as possible!

Done.

--
Dave Page

Need perl/shell/php script: PostgreSQL Media

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
All,

We could use a script which goes through a specified subdirectory tree
for media.postgresql.org and produces a wiki page with:

filename  filesize   format

This will greatly aid us in getting videos where people can see them.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Need perl/shell/php script: PostgreSQL Media

От
"David E. Wheeler"
Дата:
On Jul 31, 2009, at 12:20 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> We could use a script which goes through a specified subdirectory
> tree for media.postgresql.org and produces a wiki page with:
>
> filename  filesize   format
>
> This will greatly aid us in getting videos where people can see them.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use warnings;
use File::Find;
use MIME::Types;

my $types = MIME::Types->new;
sub file_info {    print $File::Find::name, "\t",          -s, "\t",          $types->mimeTypeOf($_) ||
'application/octet-stream',$/        if -f;

}

find \&file_info, @ARGV;

Best,

David