Обсуждение: Web changes for Beta2?

Web changes for Beta2?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
WWW Team,

Who is in charge of web changes for Beta2?

developer/beta needs to be updated, as well as approval of the news
item, and we need to change the balloon on the home page.  Is there
anything else?

--                                   -- Josh Berkus                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                           http://www.pgexperts.com

Re: Web changes for Beta2?

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
I can do it.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL DBA @ Akinon/Markafoni, Red Hat Certified Engineer

04.Haz.2010 tarihinde 21:10 saatinde, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
şunları yazdı:

> WWW Team,
>
> Who is in charge of web changes for Beta2?
>
> developer/beta needs to be updated, as well as approval of the news
> item, and we need to change the balloon on the home page.  Is there
> anything else?
>
> --
>                                  -- Josh Berkus
>                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
>                                     http://www.pgexperts.com
>
> --

Re: Web changes for Beta2?

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
> I can do it.

Oh, thanks Devrim - I'll cross it off my list then :-)

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: Web changes for Beta2?

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 11:10 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> developer/beta needs to be updated, as well as approval of the news
> item, and we need to change the balloon on the home page.

Both are done, and changes pushed to www mirrors.

> Is there anything else?

I also updated PDF docs. The only missing thing is 9.0 beta2 docs, which
is waiting for Magnus.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Re: Web changes for Beta2?

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
2010/6/7 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 11:10 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> developer/beta needs to be updated, as well as approval of the news
>> item, and we need to change the balloon on the home page.
>
> Both are done, and changes pushed to www mirrors.
>
>> Is there anything else?
>
> I also updated PDF docs. The only missing thing is 9.0 beta2 docs, which
> is waiting for Magnus.

Done, website refresh is running.

Sorry about
a) forgetting to commit to svn the updated loader script that I fixed for beta1
b) not gettnig back to devrim righ tafter lunch as I said - we had
network outage in the office :(