Обсуждение: pgsql-de-allgemein moderation

pgsql-de-allgemein moderation

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
Hi,

who is moderating pgsql-de-allgemein, the German mailinglist?
I sent a post on monday to the list, about a Call for Papers.
Got the usual "stalled, must be moderated" mail back.

So far I haven't seen this mail on the list.

Thanks

P.S.: I can help moderating this list.

--             Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: pgsql-de-allgemein moderation

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
Hi again,

Am 09.06.2011 11:34, schrieb Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum:

> who is moderating pgsql-de-allgemein, the German mailinglist?
> I sent a post on monday to the list, about a Call for Papers.
> Got the usual "stalled, must be moderated" mail back.
>
> So far I haven't seen this mail on the list.

Just reposted this mail, from a different address (the one which I
normally not wanted to use here).

It should not happen that a mail is stalled and not moderated
for four days, without feedback to the sender.

Regards

--             Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: pgsql-de-allgemein moderation

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On tor, 2011-06-09 at 11:34 +0200, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> who is moderating pgsql-de-allgemein, the German mailinglist?

I do.

> P.S.: I can help moderating this list.

Sure, having additional moderators would be good.

I don't know how to sign you up, though.

Re: pgsql-de-allgemein moderation

От
Selena Deckelmann
Дата:
Hi!

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:36 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On tor, 2011-06-09 at 11:34 +0200, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
>> who is moderating pgsql-de-allgemein, the German mailinglist?
>
> I do.
>
>> P.S.: I can help moderating this list.
>
> Sure, having additional moderators would be good.
>
> I don't know how to sign you up, though.

Can we get ads added as a moderator, Marc?

Thanks,
-selena

--
http://chesnok.com

Re: pgsql-de-allgemein moderation

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Excerpts from Selena Deckelmann's message of lun jun 13 18:17:46 -0400 2011:

Done now, using adsmail@wars-nicht.de.

Re: pgsql-de-allgemein moderation

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
Hi,

Am 14.06.2011 03:52, schrieb Alvaro Herrera:
> Excerpts from Selena Deckelmann's message of lun jun 13 18:17:46 -0400 2011:
>>
>> Can we get ads added as a moderator, Marc?
>
> Done now, using adsmail@wars-nicht.de.

thanks, this works.