Обсуждение: Problems with sending mail to this list

Problems with sending mail to this list

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
WWW,

I've attempted multiple times to send email to this list regarding the
pgsql-jobs list.  However, my emails never make it to the list.  We'll
see if this one does.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Problems with sending mail to this list

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 06/28/2011 04:57 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW,
>
> I've attempted multiple times to send email to this list regarding the
> pgsql-jobs list.  However, my emails never make it to the list.  We'll
> see if this one does.

got it

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

Re: Problems with sending mail to this list

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 6/28/11 5:02 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On 06/28/2011 04:57 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> WWW,
>>
>> I've attempted multiple times to send email to this list regarding the
>> pgsql-jobs list.  However, my emails never make it to the list.  We'll
>> see if this one does.

Ok, I suspect that we've run afoul of yet another one of our single-work
regexes.  I made a proposal and question about pgsql-jobs and m0d3r4tion
(using 1337speak to foil the filter).

Does anyone have access to the majordomo filters so that they can fix this?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Problems with sending mail to this list

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 6/28/11 5:02 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> On 06/28/2011 04:57 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>> WWW,
>>>
>>> I've attempted multiple times to send email to this list regarding the
>>> pgsql-jobs list.  However, my emails never make it to the list.  We'll
>>> see if this one does.
>
> Ok, I suspect that we've run afoul of yet another one of our single-work
> regexes.  I made a proposal and question about pgsql-jobs and m0d3r4tion
> (using 1337speak to foil the filter).
>
> Does anyone have access to the majordomo filters so that they can fix this?

I had a look but I can't see anything that would catch that particular
word. I'm not that familiar with it though, so someone else should
double-check before we start poking elsewhere.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company