Обсуждение: Wiki edit perms?

Wiki edit perms?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi all,

Wanting to make some simple improvements to the PG wiki.

Would someone be ok to add wiki editing permissions to my
user account?  If so, my userid is "justinclift". :)

+ Justin

Re: Wiki edit perms?

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Justin,

* Justin Clift (justin@postgresql.org) wrote:
> Would someone be ok to add wiki editing permissions to my
> user account?  If so, my userid is "justinclift". :)

Done.

Thanks!

Stephen

Re: Wiki edit perms?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
On 21 Mar 2016, at 23:40, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> * Justin Clift (justin@postgresql.org) wrote:
>> Would someone be ok to add wiki editing permissions to my
>> user account?  If so, my userid is "justinclift". :)
>
> Done.

Thanks Stephen.  Is the front page of the wiki locked down even
further?  Not seeing an edit button on that either.

Note, that page isn't super important, just wanting to fix a typo
in the mailto address on that one at the bottom. :)

At the moment it's:
 mailto://pgsql-www@postgresql.org

It should be:
 mailto:pgsql-www@postgresql.org

(no //)

Yeah, I'm being pedantic. ;)

+ Justin

Re: Wiki edit perms?

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Justin,

* Justin Clift (justin@postgresql.org) wrote:
> On 21 Mar 2016, at 23:40, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > * Justin Clift (justin@postgresql.org) wrote:
> >> Would someone be ok to add wiki editing permissions to my
> >> user account?  If so, my userid is "justinclift". :)
> >
> > Done.
>
> Thanks Stephen.  Is the front page of the wiki locked down even
> further?  Not seeing an edit button on that either.

It is.

> Note, that page isn't super important, just wanting to fix a typo
> in the mailto address on that one at the bottom. :)
>
> At the moment it's:
>
>   mailto://pgsql-www@postgresql.org
>
> It should be:
>
>   mailto:pgsql-www@postgresql.org
>
> (no //)

Fixed.

> Yeah, I'm being pedantic. ;)

No worries, I tried to clean it up a bit more too.

Thanks!

Stephen