Обсуждение: "Editor Permission" Request

"Editor Permission" Request

От
David Bonilla
Дата:
Hi everybody,

My name is David Bonilla and I work at 8Kdata. One of our users has asked us to include our PostgreSQL derived database (ToroDB) here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_derived_databases but I have no "Editor" permission and I can't do that.

Following the instructions in the same page, I write to you to ask for this permission and, then try to edit the page.

Thanks in advance!
David

Re: "Editor Permission" Request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 04/27/2016 01:51 AM, David Bonilla wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> My name is David Bonilla and I work at 8Kdata. One of our users has
> asked us to include our PostgreSQL derived database (ToroDB)
> here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_derived_databases but
> I have no "Editor" permission and I can't do that.
>
> Following the instructions in the same page, I write to you to ask for
> this permission and, then try to edit the page.

Please provide your community login name.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: "Editor Permission" Request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 04/28/2016 07:59 AM, David Bonilla wrote:
> In my "profile" I only have this data:
>
> email: david@8kdata.com <mailto:david@8kdata.com>
> first name: David
> last name: Bonilla
>
> I can't see any "login name" beyond that.

You account name is apparently dbonillaf.

I expedited your "cooling-off" period manually. Please log into the wiki
once and then reply back. At that point we can turn on editor rights for
you.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: "Editor Permission" Request

От
David Bonilla
Дата:
Hi Joe,

I'm in! (with "Dbonillaf" as screen name)

Thanks,
David

On 04/28/2016 07:59 AM, David Bonilla wrote:
> In my "profile" I only have this data:
>
> email: david@8kdata.com <mailto:david@8kdata.com>
> first name: David
> last name: Bonilla
>
> I can't see any "login name" beyond that.

You account name is apparently dbonillaf.

I expedited your "cooling-off" period manually. Please log into the wiki
once and then reply back. At that point we can turn on editor rights for
you.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: "Editor Permission" Request

От
David Bonilla
Дата:
Hi Joe,

In my "profile" I only have this data:

first name: David
last name: Bonilla

I can't see any "login name" beyond that.

Thanks in advance!
David

On 04/27/2016 01:51 AM, David Bonilla wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> My name is David Bonilla and I work at 8Kdata. One of our users has
> asked us to include our PostgreSQL derived database (ToroDB)
> here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_derived_databases but
> I have no "Editor" permission and I can't do that.
>
> Following the instructions in the same page, I write to you to ask for
> this permission and, then try to edit the page.

Please provide your community login name.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: "Editor Permission" Request

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
David,

* David Bonilla (david@8kdata.com) wrote:
> I'm in! (with "Dbonillaf" as screen name)

I've added you to the editor group, thanks!

Stephen

Re: "Editor Permission" Request

От
David Bonilla