Обсуждение: Reminder: PG 9.1 is now EOL

Reminder: PG 9.1 is now EOL

Дата:
There's little point in continuing to test 9.1 in the buildfarm.
While we don't have reports from every active member yet on the very
last commit in that branch, the last portability-significant change
was several days ago, so I don't think there's anything more to be
learned.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Reminder: PG 9.1 is now EOL

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
I usually remove an EOL branch from the branches of interest file a few
days after we've made the last release. If you're using that to get the
branches you build it will just drop off automatically from your build
schedule when I do that, and you don't need to do anything.

cheers

andrew

On 10/25/2016 09:02 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> There's little point in continuing to test 9.1 in the buildfarm.
> While we don't have reports from every active member yet on the very
> last commit in that branch, the last portability-significant change
> was several days ago, so I don't think there's anything more to be
> learned.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Re: Reminder: PG 9.1 is now EOL

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
I usually remove an EOL branch from the branches of interest file a few
days after we've made the last release. If you're using that to get the
branches you build it will just drop off automatically from your build
schedule when I do that, and you don't need to do anything.

cheers

andrew

On 10/25/2016 09:02 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> There's little point in continuing to test 9.1 in the buildfarm.
> While we don't have reports from every active member yet on the very
> last commit in that branch, the last portability-significant change
> was several days ago, so I don't think there's anything more to be
> learned.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Re: Reminder: PG 9.1 is now EOL

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
This is now done.

cheers

andrew

On 10/25/2016 03:51 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I usually remove an EOL branch from the branches of interest file a
> few days after we've made the last release. If you're using that to
> get the branches you build it will just drop off automatically from
> your build schedule when I do that, and you don't need to do anything.
>
> cheers
>
> andrew
>

> On 10/25/2016 09:02 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> There's little point in continuing to test 9.1 in the buildfarm.
>> While we don't have reports from every active member yet on the very
>> last commit in that branch, the last portability-significant change
>> was several days ago, so I don't think there's anything more to be
>> learned.
>>
>>             regards, tom lane

Re: Reminder: PG 9.1 is now EOL

От