Обсуждение: editor access to the wiki

editor access to the wiki

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Hi guys,

May I have the editor privilege on wiki.postgresql.org so I can add my pgconfeu
2016 slides to the following page ?

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2016

Thank you,

/Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais

Re: editor access to the wiki

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 11/03/2016 07:00 AM, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> May I have the editor privilege on wiki.postgresql.org so I can add my pgconfeu
> 2016 slides to the following page ?
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2016
>
> Thank you,
>
> /Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais

Done.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: editor access to the wiki

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
On Thu, 3 Nov 2016 07:27:35 -0700
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

> On 11/03/2016 07:00 AM, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > May I have the editor privilege on wiki.postgresql.org so I can add my
> > pgconfeu 2016 slides to the following page ?
> >
> > https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2016
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > /Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais
>
> Done.