Обсуждение: Editor priviliges for Postgres Wiki

Editor priviliges for Postgres Wiki

От
gülçin yıldırım
Дата:
Hi,

I would like to have editor rights for being able to upload my PGConf.EU presentation to the Postgres wiki. Would you please assign correct privileges to me?

My account name: Apatheticmagpie

Cheers,
Gulcin

Re: Editor priviliges for Postgres Wiki

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Hi Gülçin!

* gülçin yıldırım (yildirim.gulcin88@gmail.com) wrote:
> I would like to have editor rights for being able to upload my PGConf.EU
> presentation to the Postgres wiki. Would you please assign correct
> privileges to me?
>
> My account name: Apatheticmagpie

Done.

Also, was great meeting you at PGConf.EU and thanks so much for helping
with the local support in Tallinn to make it a great conference.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Re: Editor priviliges for Postgres Wiki

От
gülçin yıldırım
Дата:
Hi Stephen!

On 8 November 2016 at 17:57, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Done.
>
> Also, was great meeting you at PGConf.EU and thanks so much for helping
> with the local support in Tallinn to make it a great conference.
>
> Thanks again!

Thank you, I've just added my presentation link to the wiki now.

It was an amazing experience for me and I enjoyed the time together
with all Postgres folks. Looking forward to meeting again soon.

Thanks for the positive feedback, we all worked hard for this.Thank you, too!

P.S. Hippos are having lots of fun with the snow :)

Cheers,
Gulcin