Обсуждение: CSS updates for new documentation build

CSS updates for new documentation build

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
When switching the documentation build to XSLT [0], some CSS selectors
need to be changed.  Here is a patch that can be applied ahead of time
that should address all those cases (not tested), keeping the old
selectors around so that both old and new documentation builds still
work.  I've also thrown in a patch to clean up some whitespace
randomness in the CSS files.

[0]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2cdfe551-eb7b-b319-c96d-0d53cc0c2db8%402ndquadrant.com

Re: CSS updates for new documentation build

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
When switching the documentation build to XSLT [0], some CSS selectors
need to be changed.  Here is a patch that can be applied ahead of time
that should address all those cases (not tested), keeping the old
selectors around so that both old and new documentation builds still
work.  I've also thrown in a patch to clean up some whitespace
randomness in the CSS files.

Seems reasonable. Is there a reason to wait for a round of review on the other patch before we apply this, or are the parts that are changes here basically a done deal regardless of if that patch has to be adjusted some?

--

Re: CSS updates for new documentation build

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 11/10/16 9:34 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Is there a reason to wait for a round of review on the other patch
> before we apply this, or are the parts that are changes here basically a
> done deal regardless of if that patch has to be adjusted some?

Correct: Unless we halt the whole project, which is unlikely, these CSS
adjustments will need to be done regardless.

Re: CSS updates for new documentation build

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 11/10/16 9:34 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Is there a reason to wait for a round of review on the other patch
> before we apply this, or are the parts that are changes here basically a
> done deal regardless of if that patch has to be adjusted some?

Correct: Unless we halt the whole project, which is unlikely, these CSS
adjustments will need to be done regardless.

Thanks for confirming. I've pushed both patches now, it'll take a while before they show up on the site.