Обсуждение: [SQL] FDW Process ID (PID)

[SQL] FDW Process ID (PID)

От
Gaurav Tomar
Дата:
Hi,

While using the FDW we connect one database to another database and access the remote data.
while connecting the other database can i pass the process id (PID) to FDW.

Regards,

Gaurav

+91 876 265 4621

Re: [SQL] FDW Process ID (PID)

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 02/27/2017 10:35 PM, Gaurav Tomar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While using the FDW we connect one database to another database and
> access the remote data.
> while connecting the other database can i pass the process id (PID) to FDW.

Which pid?

And what do you want to do with it?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: [SQL] FDW Process ID (PID)

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 02/27/2017 10:35 PM, Gaurav Tomar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While using the FDW we connect one database to another database and
> access the remote data.
> while connecting the other database can i pass the process id (PID) to FDW.

Hmm, seems my first post ran a foul of some regex filter, so I will try
again:

What process are you trying to get the id from?

What do you want to do with the process id?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com