Обсуждение: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

[pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
"Charles Finley"

Hi:

My user name is cfinley@xformix.com.  I only enrolled today.

I need to edit the link to my slides on the page https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SCALE15x

Thanks.

Charles Finley

(619) 795-0720

Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 03/05/2017 12:42 PM, Charles Finley wrote:
> My user name is cfinley@xformix.com <mailto:cfinley@xformix.com>.  I
> only enrolled today.

I'm afraid we don't advertise this fact well enough, but in order to
allow you as an editor on the wiki we need your username to not have
special characters. Or at the least I know for sure that email addresses
won't work. I'm not sure if you can just change it or need to create a
new account -- maybe someone else who knows will chime in.

> I need to edit the link to my slides on the page
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SCALE15x

I received your email with the link to the slides -- I will do that for you.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 03/05/2017 09:06 PM, Charles Finley wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> Ok, I just created an account with username cfinleyxformix.

Perfect, thanks. I expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to
the wiki once with this account, and then I can make you an editor.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
"Charles Finley"
Дата:
I have just logged in.

Charles Finley
(619) 795-0720

On 03/05/2017 09:06 PM, Charles Finley wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> Ok, I just created an account with username cfinleyxformix.

Perfect, thanks. I expedited your cooling off period. Please log in to the wiki once with this account, and then I can
makeyou an editor.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com
PostgreSQL Support for Secure Enterprises Consulting, Training, & Open Source Development

Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 03/06/2017 07:34 AM, Charles Finley wrote:
> I have just logged in.

Awesome -- you are now an editor.

Joe

--