Обсуждение: [HACKERS] Comments not allowed on partitioned table columns

[HACKERS] Comments not allowed on partitioned table columns

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
Attached patch fixes the oversight that COMMENT ON COLUMN is not allowed
on partitioned tables columns.

Thanks,
Amit

Re: [HACKERS] Comments not allowed on partitioned table columns

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
On 2017/04/18 14:50, Amit Langote wrote:
> Attached patch fixes the oversight that COMMENT ON COLUMN is not allowed
> on partitioned tables columns.

Forgot to mention that I added this to the open items list.

Thanks,
Amit

Re: [HACKERS] Comments not allowed on partitioned table columns

От
Simon Riggs
Дата:
On 18 April 2017 at 06:57, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2017/04/18 14:50, Amit Langote wrote:
>> Attached patch fixes the oversight that COMMENT ON COLUMN is not allowed
>> on partitioned tables columns.
>
> Forgot to mention that I added this to the open items list.

Pushed, thanks.

Re: [HACKERS] Comments not allowed on partitioned table columns

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
On 2017/04/18 18:45, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On 18 April 2017 at 06:57, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> On 2017/04/18 14:50, Amit Langote wrote:
>>> Attached patch fixes the oversight that COMMENT ON COLUMN is not allowed
>>> on partitioned tables columns.
>>
>> Forgot to mention that I added this to the open items list.
>
> Pushed, thanks.

Thanks.

Regards,
Amit