Обсуждение: pginstaller beta& NT4

pginstaller beta& NT4

От
Florian TRAVERSE
Дата:
Hi, I'm new to this mailing list, and I may post some very stupid
question (but before posting here, I've at least tried to find the
answer before), so when I post one, tell me it's a stupid question ;)

So first of all, pginstaller beta doesn't work on NT4:
Failed to locate CreateProcessWithLogonW in advapi32.dll (this funtion
is only available for >=W2K)... So I've got a roll back, and no way to
install it...

I'm trying to get it anyway... on #postgresql, I've learned the binary
installer is maintained on the cvs(so no need to compile it ), but I
couldn't find it on http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/ (I've
searched in many folders, but I didn't found it).
So if somebody could tell me where it is, it would be great :)  (sorry
for this stupid question)

Re: pginstaller beta& NT4

От
"Merlin Moncure"
Дата:

For NT4, try giving the binary snapshot a try.  IIRC, there are other
problems with NT4, (named pipe support?) so NT4 is not on the supported
list, which is 2k and up with exception of XP home.  The instructions
are probably useless for NT4 tho...

http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/win32snap/

Merlin

Re: pginstaller beta& NT4