Обсуждение: Incorrect comments in commit_ts.c

Incorrect comments in commit_ts.c

От
shao bret

Here is the comment for CommitTsPagePrecedes in commit_ts.c

/*

* Decide which of two CLOG page numbers is "older" for truncation purposes.

*/

I think there is some mistake for this comment.  It should be ‘commitTS page’, not ‘CLOG page’.

Thanks,

Br.

Bret

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用

Вложения

Re: Incorrect comments in commit_ts.c

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 03:45:01AM +0000, shao bret wrote:
> I think there is some mistake for this comment.  It should be
> ‘commitTS page’, not ‘CLOG page’.

You are right, so pushed.
--
Michael

Вложения

答复: Incorrect comments in commit_ts.c

От
shao bret

Thanks, I have seen the code change.

Br.

Bret.

HighGo Software

Websitehttp://www.highgo.com/?l=en

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 03:45:01AM +0000, shao bret wrote:

> I think there is some mistake for this comment.  It should be

> ‘commitTS page’, not ‘CLOG page’.

You are right, so pushed.

--

Michael