Обсуждение: Audit management

Audit management

От
dangal
Дата:
Dear, I would like to ask you to see what you recommend
I manage a production database with a nominated user with the same
permissions as the postgres user SUPERUSER INHERIT CREATEDB CREATEROLE
REPLICATION
The client is asking us for an audit about this nominated user, could you
recommend any extension or form that you believe is the best solution,
I am currently testing pgaudit

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

Re: Audit management

От
Achilleas Mantzios
Дата:
On 10/08/2018 17:01, dangal wrote:
> Dear, I would like to ask you to see what you recommend
> I manage a production database with a nominated user with the same
> permissions as the postgres user SUPERUSER INHERIT CREATEDB CREATEROLE
> REPLICATION
> The client is asking us for an audit about this nominated user, could you
> recommend any extension or form that you believe is the best solution,
> I am currently testing pgaudit
Pgaudit. That's what we use. It seems to be a really nice tool.

> --
> Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead
IT DEPT
Dynacom Tankers Mgmt

Re: Audit management

От
dangal
Дата:
Achilleas thanks for your answer
A query, the only possible way out is the postgres log?
I would like to be able to throw the audit output to a different place so
that I can not access the file

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

Re: Audit management

От
Achilleas Mantzios
Дата:
On 10/08/2018 21:20, dangal wrote:
> Achilleas thanks for your answer
> A query, the only possible way out is the postgres log?
> I would like to be able to throw the audit output to a different place so
> that I can not access the file
Yes, only the postgresql log, and you gotta take care of ^M (CR), CRLF in the data.