Обсуждение: Change of email address

Change of email address

От
Thomas Munro
Дата:
Hello hackers,

I am switching to this new email address for PostgreSQL mailing lists.  I just wanted you to know that I'm still reachable at my EnterpriseDB address and I'm still happily employed by EnterpriseDB, working on PostgreSQL!  This change is just to avoid sending automated corporate footer messages that are intended for a different audience, in line with standard mailing list etiquette.

--

Re: Change of email address

От
Shawn Debnath
Дата:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 03:54:59PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:

> This change is just to avoid sending automated corporate footer messages
> that are intended for a different audience, in line with standard mailing
> list etiquette.
>
> --
> Thomas Munro
> https://enterprisedb.com

^^
I guess you better update that signature for gmail :-)

--
Shawn Debnath
Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Re: Change of email address

От
Thomas Munro
Дата:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 6:54 PM Shawn Debnath <sdn@amazon.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 03:54:59PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> > This change is just to avoid sending automated corporate footer messages
> > that are intended for a different audience, in line with standard mailing
> > list etiquette.
> >
> > --
> > Thomas Munro
> > https://enterprisedb.com
>
> ^^
> I guess you better update that signature for gmail :-)

Hah, no I hope that little tagline is OK, I just didn't think the
longer message we've recently added would be appreciated after the
first few emails.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com