Обсуждение: Non-Active links being referred in our source code

Non-Active links being referred in our source code

От
vignesh C
Дата:
Hi,

I could not find the equivalent links for the same.
Should we update the links for the same?

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Non-Active links being referred in our source code

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 09:06:44AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> I could not find the equivalent links for the same.
> Should we update the links for the same?

If it could be possible to find equivalent links which could update
to, it would be nice.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Non-Active links being referred in our source code

От
Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Дата:
On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 9:41 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 09:06:44AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > I could not find the equivalent links for the same.
> > Should we update the links for the same?
>
> If it could be possible to find equivalent links which could update
> to, it would be nice.

About the broken links in win32_port.h, they are all referring to
ntstatus. As for first case that shows the code groups, there is an up
to date alternative. There is also an alternative for second case that
points to their codes and descriptions. On the other hand, the last
case is quoting a document that is no longer available, I would
suggest to rephrase the comment, thus eliminating the quote.

Please find attached a patch with the proposed alternatives.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

Вложения

Re: Non-Active links being referred in our source code

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 05:11:40PM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> About the broken links in win32_port.h, they are all referring to
> ntstatus. As for first case that shows the code groups, there is an up
> to date alternative. There is also an alternative for second case that
> points to their codes and descriptions. On the other hand, the last
> case is quoting a document that is no longer available, I would
> suggest to rephrase the comment, thus eliminating the quote.
>
> Please find attached a patch with the proposed alternatives.

Thanks Juan for the patch.  I have checked your suggestions and it
looks good to me, so committed.  Good idea to tell about
WIN32_NO_STATUS.  I have noticed one typo on the way.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Non-Active links being referred in our source code

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 10:35 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 05:11:40PM +0200, Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:
> > About the broken links in win32_port.h, they are all referring to
> > ntstatus. As for first case that shows the code groups, there is an up
> > to date alternative. There is also an alternative for second case that
> > points to their codes and descriptions. On the other hand, the last
> > case is quoting a document that is no longer available, I would
> > suggest to rephrase the comment, thus eliminating the quote.
> >
> > Please find attached a patch with the proposed alternatives.
>
> Thanks Juan for the patch.  I have checked your suggestions and it
> looks good to me, so committed.  Good idea to tell about
> WIN32_NO_STATUS.  I have noticed one typo on the way.
About pg_crc.h, I have made the changes with the correct links.
The patch for the same is attached.

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Non-Active links being referred in our source code

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 09:48:12PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> About pg_crc.h, I have made the changes with the correct links.
> The patch for the same is attached.

Confirmed, so applied.  Thanks, Vignesh.
--
Michael

Вложения