Обсуждение: pgutils, pglogger and pgutilsL out

pgutils, pglogger and pgutilsL out

От
Thiemo Kellner
Дата:
Hi all

I do not mean to spam so please tell me if this is not the right place
for release announcements of OSS software for PostgreSQL. Be it as
may, I am happy to have:

  - pgutils out: providing very basic functionality for PostgreSQL
base applications (https://sourceforge.net/p/pgutils/wiki/Home/)

  - pglogger in a new version: a logging facility inspired by log4j
(https://sourceforge.net/p/pglogger/wiki/Home/)

  - pgutilsL out: providing common functionality for PostgreSQL being
logged by pglogger (https://sourceforge.net/p/pgutilsl/wiki/Home/)

pgutils and especially pgutilsL are small but it is a beginning after all. :-)

Kind regards

Thiemo

--
S/MIME Public Key: https://oc.gelassene-pferde.biz/index.php/s/eJuAUFONag6ofnH
Signal (Safer than WhatsApp): +49 1578 7723737

Re: pgutils, pglogger and pgutilsL out

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 10/9/19 5:02 PM, Thiemo Kellner wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I do not mean to spam so please tell me if this is not the right place
> for release announcements of OSS software for PostgreSQL. Be it as may,
> I am happy to have:

For future reference:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-announce/

--