Обсуждение: Backup and Restore

Backup and Restore

От
Dor Ben Dov

Hi All,

What Is the best recommended / used tool for backup and restore that you suggest or work with postgres ?

Regards,

Dor

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service

Re: Backup and Restore

От
Andreas Kretschmer

Am 25.12.19 um 14:34 schrieb Dor Ben Dov:

> Hi All,
>
> What Is the best recommended / used tool for backup and restore that
> you suggest or work with postgres ?

depends on your needs, most of our customers using barman.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company.
www.2ndQuadrant.com

Re: Backup and Restore

От
Ron
Дата:
On 12/25/19 7:46 AM, Andreas Kretschmer wrote:

> Am 25.12.19 um 14:34 schrieb Dor Ben Dov:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> What Is the best recommended / used tool for backup and restore that you
>> suggest or work with postgres ?
>>
> depends on your needs, most of our customers using barman.

pgbackrest is also popular, and sometimes plain, old pg_dump/pg_restore is
Good Enough.

Re: Backup and Restore

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 12/25/19 5:34 AM, Dor Ben Dov wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> What Is the best recommended / used tool for backup and restore that you
> suggest or work with postgres ?

This is the second time around for this question:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/AM0PR06MB4817A7035134FD88B2C1D033CC550%40AM0PR06MB4817.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com

Is there some specific information you are looking for?

adrian.klaver@aklaver.com