Обсуждение: Segmentation Fault (Logical Replication)

Segmentation Fault (Logical Replication)

От
"M Rehman Kahloon"

Hi

          I am facing very critical issue with my master database when implemented logical replication using pglogical and built in replication feature ( publisher using postgrSQL 10 and subscription using PostgreSQL 11).

DB crashing frequently with error ‘Segmentation Fault’ error.  Same issue when seeting pg-wal logical and replica.

Please need your kind response to sort out issue.

Your sincerely

Mr Kahloon

Senior Data ANALYST.

Re: Segmentation Fault (Logical Replication)

Дата:
"M Rehman Kahloon" <m.rehman@3gca.org> writes:
>           I am facing very critical issue with my master database when
> implemented logical replication using pglogical and built in replication
> feature ( publisher using postgrSQL 10 and subscription using PostgreSQL
> 11).
> DB crashing frequently with error 'Segmentation Fault' error.  Same issue
> when seeting pg-wal logical and replica.

There's nowhere near enough information in this report for anyone to
help you.  Please see

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

and

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/bug-reporting.html

for some advice about what to put in a useful trouble report.
Since you're getting crashes, we'd probably also wish to see
a stack trace,

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend

            regards, tom lane

Re: Segmentation Fault (Logical Replication)

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 10:25:38AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> for some advice about what to put in a useful trouble report.
> Since you're getting crashes, we'd probably also wish to see
> a stack trace,
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend

Impossible to say if that's Postgres problem without at least a
backtrace (even better a reproducible scenario), but you could also
consider contacting the maintainers of pglogical:
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/pglogical
--
Michael

Вложения