Обсуждение: typedef SegmentNumber

typedef SegmentNumber

От
Thomas Munro
Дата:
Hello,

Here's a rebase of a refactoring patch that got lost behind a filing
cabinet on another thread even though there seemed to be some
agreement that we probably want something like this[1].  It introduces
a new type SegmentNumber, instead of using BlockNumber to represent
segment numbers.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/

Вложения

Re: typedef SegmentNumber

От
Thomas Munro

Re: typedef SegmentNumber

От
Julien Rouhaud
Дата:
On Fri, Feb 07, 2020 at 01:00:00PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here's a rebase of a refactoring patch that got lost behind a filing
> cabinet on another thread even though there seemed to be some
> agreement that we probably want something like this[1].  It introduces
> a new type SegmentNumber, instead of using BlockNumber to represent
> segment numbers.

+1, and looks good to me!