Обсуждение: Documentation of the pg_service file

Documentation of the pg_service file

От
Tim Uckun
Дата:
Is there some comprehensive documentation of all the possible keys in
the pg_service .

I know the basics like host, user, password etc but I am curious to
see whether it can use an ssh proxy to connect and also what other
options there are available.

Thanks.

Re: Documentation of the pg_service file

Дата:
Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com> writes:
> Is there some comprehensive documentation of all the possible keys in
> the pg_service .

According to

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-pgservice.html

it's the same as the list of libpq connection parameters.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Documentation of the pg_service file

От
Steve Midgley

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:15 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com> writes:
> Is there some comprehensive documentation of all the possible keys in
> the pg_service .

According to

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-pgservice.html

it's the same as the list of libpq connection parameters.

And I _think_ those parameters are fully listed here: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-connect.html#LIBPQ-PARAMKEYWORDS

Corrections welcome if I have that wrong..
Steve