Обсуждение: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
David Steele
Дата:
Hackers,

The last Commitfest for v13 is now in progress!

Current stats for the Commitfest are:

Needs review: 192
Waiting on Author: 19
Ready for Committer: 4
Total: 215

Note that this time I'll be ignoring work done prior to the actual CF
when reporting progress.  Arbitrary, perhaps, but I'm most interested in
tracking the ongoing progress during the month.

The number of patches waiting on author seems lower (as a percentage)
than usual which I take to be a good sign.  I'll be assessing the WoA
patches over the next day or two, so if your patch is in this state get
a new version in soon.

Please, if you have submitted patches in this CF make sure that you are
also reviewing patches of a similar number and complexity.  The CF
cannot move forward without patch review.

Happy Hacking!
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

Дата:
David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
> The last Commitfest for v13 is now in progress!
> The number of patches waiting on author seems lower (as a percentage)
> than usual which I take to be a good sign.  I'll be assessing the WoA
> patches over the next day or two, so if your patch is in this state get
> a new version in soon.

Another pointer is to check the state of your patch in the cfbot:

http://commitfest.cputube.org

If it isn't passing, please send in a new version that fixes whatever
the problem is.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
David Steele
Дата:
On 3/1/20 4:10 PM, David Steele wrote:
> The last Commitfest for v13 is now in progress!
>
> Current stats for the Commitfest are:
>
> Needs review: 192
> Waiting on Author: 19
> Ready for Committer: 4
> Total: 215

Halfway through, here's where we stand.  Note that a CF entry was added
after the stats above were recorded so the total has increased.

Needs review: 151 (-41)
Waiting on Author: 20 (+1)
Ready for Committer: 9 (+5)
Committed: 25
Moved to next CF: 1
Withdrawn: 4
Returned with Feedback: 6
Total: 216

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
David Steele
Дата:
On 3/17/20 8:10 AM, David Steele wrote:
> On 3/1/20 4:10 PM, David Steele wrote:
>> The last Commitfest for v13 is now in progress!
>>
>> Current stats for the Commitfest are:
>>
>> Needs review: 192
>> Waiting on Author: 19
>> Ready for Committer: 4
>> Total: 215
>
> Halfway through, here's where we stand.  Note that a CF entry was added
> after the stats above were recorded so the total has increased.
>
> Needs review: 151 (-41)
> Waiting on Author: 20 (+1)
> Ready for Committer: 9 (+5)
> Committed: 25
> Moved to next CF: 1
> Withdrawn: 4
> Returned with Feedback: 6
> Total: 216

After regulation time here's where we stand:

Needs review: 111 (-40)
Waiting on Author: 26 (+6)
Ready for Committer: 11 (+2)
Committed: 51 (+11)
Moved to next CF: 2 (+1)
Returned with Feedback: 10 (+4)
Rejected: 1
Withdrawn: 5 (+1)
Total: 217

We have one more patch so it appears that one in a completed state
(committed, etc.) at the beginning of the CF has been moved to an
uncompleted state. Or perhaps my math is just bad.

The RMT has determined that the CF will be extended for one week so I'll
hold off on moving and marking patches until April 8.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
David Steele
Дата:
On 4/1/20 10:09 AM, David Steele wrote:
> On 3/17/20 8:10 AM, David Steele wrote:
>> On 3/1/20 4:10 PM, David Steele wrote:
>>> The last Commitfest for v13 is now in progress!
>>>
>>> Current stats for the Commitfest are:
>>>
>>> Needs review: 192
>>> Waiting on Author: 19
>>> Ready for Committer: 4
>>> Total: 215
>>
>> Halfway through, here's where we stand.  Note that a CF entry was
>> added after the stats above were recorded so the total has increased.
>>
>> Needs review: 151 (-41)
>> Waiting on Author: 20 (+1)
>> Ready for Committer: 9 (+5)
>> Committed: 25
>> Moved to next CF: 1
>> Withdrawn: 4
>> Returned with Feedback: 6
>> Total: 216
>
> After regulation time here's where we stand:
>
> Needs review: 111 (-40)
> Waiting on Author: 26 (+6)
> Ready for Committer: 11 (+2)
> Committed: 51 (+11)
> Moved to next CF: 2 (+1)
> Returned with Feedback: 10 (+4)
> Rejected: 1
> Withdrawn: 5 (+1)
> Total: 217
>
> We have one more patch so it appears that one in a completed state
> (committed, etc.) at the beginning of the CF has been moved to an
> uncompleted state. Or perhaps my math is just bad.
>
> The RMT has determined that the CF will be extended for one week so I'll
> hold off on moving and marking patches until April 8.

The 2020-03 Commitfest is officially closed.

Final stats are (for entire CF, not just from March 1 this time):

Committed: 90.
Moved to next CF: 115.
Withdrawn: 8.
Rejected: 1.
Returned with Feedback: 23.
Total: 237.

Good job everyone!
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

Дата:
David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
> The 2020-03 Commitfest is officially closed.

> Final stats are (for entire CF, not just from March 1 this time):

> Committed: 90.
> Moved to next CF: 115.
> Withdrawn: 8.
> Rejected: 1.
> Returned with Feedback: 23.
> Total: 237.

> Good job everyone!

Thanks for running it!  I know it's a tedious responsibility.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 12:39:53PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
>> The 2020-03 Commitfest is officially closed.
>> Good job everyone!
>
> Thanks for running it!  I know it's a tedious responsibility.

Nice, David.  Thanks a lot!
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
David Fetter
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 12:36:37PM -0400, David Steele wrote:
> On 4/1/20 10:09 AM, David Steele wrote:

> > > Halfway through, here's where we stand.  Note that a CF entry was
> > > added after the stats above were recorded so the total has
> > > increased.
> > >
> > > Needs review: 151 (-41)
> > > Waiting on Author: 20 (+1)
> > > Ready for Committer: 9 (+5)
> > > Committed: 25
> > > Moved to next CF: 1
> > > Withdrawn: 4
> > > Returned with Feedback: 6
> > > Total: 216
> >
> > After regulation time here's where we stand:
> >
> > Needs review: 111 (-40)
> > Waiting on Author: 26 (+6)
> > Ready for Committer: 11 (+2)
> > Committed: 51 (+11)
> > Moved to next CF: 2 (+1)
> > Returned with Feedback: 10 (+4)
> > Rejected: 1
> > Withdrawn: 5 (+1)
> > Total: 217
> >
> > We have one more patch so it appears that one in a completed state
> > (committed, etc.) at the beginning of the CF has been moved to an
> > uncompleted state. Or perhaps my math is just bad.
> >
> > The RMT has determined that the CF will be extended for one week so I'll
> > hold off on moving and marking patches until April 8.
>
> The 2020-03 Commitfest is officially closed.
>
> Final stats are (for entire CF, not just from March 1 this time):
>
> Committed: 90.
> Moved to next CF: 115.
> Withdrawn: 8.
> Rejected: 1.
> Returned with Feedback: 23.
> Total: 237.
>
> Good job everyone!

Thanks so much for your hard work managing this one!

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
Peter Geoghegan
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 6:45 PM David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> Thanks so much for your hard work managing this one!

+1

--
Peter Geoghegan

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2020-Apr-08, David Steele wrote:

> The 2020-03 Commitfest is officially closed.
>
> Final stats are (for entire CF, not just from March 1 this time):

Thanks for managing!

Re: Commitfest 2020-03 Now in Progress

От
Julien Rouhaud
Дата:
Le jeu. 9 avr. 2020 à 04:12, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> a écrit :
On 2020-Apr-08, David Steele wrote:

> The 2020-03 Commitfest is officially closed.
>
> Final stats are (for entire CF, not just from March 1 this time):

Thanks for managing!

Thanks a lot for the hard work!