Обсуждение: Thinko in index_concurrently_swap comment

Thinko in index_concurrently_swap comment

От
Julien Rouhaud
Дата:
Hi,

While looking at RIC for the collation versioning issue Michael raised earlier,
I found a thinko in a nearby comment, apparently introduced in the original
REINDEX CONCURRENTLY patch (5dc92b8).  Trivial patch attached.

Вложения

Re: Thinko in index_concurrently_swap comment

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 03:33:40PM +0100, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> While looking at RIC for the collation versioning issue Michael raised earlier,
> I found a thinko in a nearby comment, apparently introduced in the original
> REINDEX CONCURRENTLY patch (5dc92b8).  Trivial patch attached.

Thanks, Julien.  Fixed as of d41202f.
--
Michael

Вложения