Обсуждение: Fix a typo in xlogreader.c

Fix a typo in xlogreader.c

От
Masahiko Sawada
Дата:
Hi,

The function comment of RestoreBlockImage() seems not correct since it
returns a boolean, not the buffer number.

 /*
  * Restore a full-page image from a backup block attached to an XLOG record.
  *
  * Returns the buffer number containing the page.
  */
 bool
 RestoreBlockImage(XLogReaderState *record, uint8 block_id, char *page)

Attached the patch that fixes it.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EnterpriseDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

Вложения

Re: Fix a typo in xlogreader.c

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2021-Jan-12, Masahiko Sawada wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The function comment of RestoreBlockImage() seems not correct since it
> returns a boolean, not the buffer number.

You're right -- this has always been wrong.  Pushed your patch.

Thank you!

--
Álvaro Herrera                            39°49'30"S 73°17'W
"It takes less than 2 seconds to get to 78% complete; that's a good sign.