Обсуждение: src/tutorial/funcs.source: Wrong comment?

src/tutorial/funcs.source: Wrong comment?

От
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Дата:
Hi,

in "src/tutorial/funcs.source" there is this block:

-----------------------------
-- Creating SQL Functions with multiple SQL statements
--      you can also create functions that do more than just a SELECT.
--
-- 14MAR99 Clark Evans: Does not quite work, commented out for now.
--

-- you may have noticed that Andy has a negative salary. We'll create a
-- function that removes employees with negative salaries.

Actually it does work and I do not see a reason why this still should be commented. Thoughts?

Regards
Daniel

Re: src/tutorial/funcs.source: Wrong comment?

Дата:
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)" <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> writes:
> in "src/tutorial/funcs.source" there is this block:
> Actually it does work and I do not see a reason why this still should be commented. Thoughts?

Agreed and done.

            regards, tom lane

Re: src/tutorial/funcs.source: Wrong comment?

От
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Дата:
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)" <daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> writes:
>> in "src/tutorial/funcs.source" there is this block:
>> Actually it does work and I do not see a reason why this still should be commented. Thoughts?

>Agreed and done.

Thanks, Tom