Обсуждение: See what options a Postgresql binary was compiled with

See what options a Postgresql binary was compiled with

От
Keith Christian
Дата:
Planning to convert a Postgres 10 instance to systemd init. I understand it had to be compiled with systemd support to work that way.

Thanks!

Re: See what options a Postgresql binary was compiled with

Дата:
Keith Christian <keith1christian@gmail.com> writes:
> Planning to convert a Postgres 10 instance to systemd init. I understand it
> had to be compiled with systemd support to work that way.

Try "pg_config --configure" and see if --with-systemd is mentioned.

            regards, tom lane